Sunday 19 July 2015

Crocheted Devil Amigurumi - Free Pattern

Crocheted Devil Amigurumi
 
Get the free pattern here (This is not my pattern)
Thanks to Mrs Devil (Designer) and kandjdolls (Translator)

the materials i use : local cotton yarn with hook size 4/0

I did a small changes in the color of tail and also stitches.
the details of tail I made :
in Magic Ring (start with 2 chains as first hdc, dc, dc, tr, 4 chains, slst on 4th chain from hook, dc, dc, 2 chains, slst, FO) its really simple and much more easier.. and the important is the outcome also nice.. I love my own version^^ but do like the original version from Mrs Devil also (see the doll that i made following every details of the pattern here)
Which version that you like?

Many more color in Progress..
 
If you are interested with the doll, i can make it for you...
Text me for details..
Shipping to worldwide from Indonesia

Best Regards : 
^^Online Craft Sanctuary^^
Text or WA +62856 6871 4155

No comments:

Post a Comment