Monday 28 September 2015

Crochet Roses

All flowers are beautiful in their own ways….
Meet my crochet roses here, make with love in every stitches...



I learn to make these roses from the pattern in Youtube video  here, however I would like to show you the steps I am working with this pattern here^^

1. Firstly i took a screen shoot photo of the pattern from the video, so i can refer to it easily.

Please refer to original pattern from video here

2. I crochet the tails of the beginning row into the second row, so I don’t need to tie it before I cut.

crochet the tail into 2nd row

just cut it when we finished the petal

3. Instead of using stitches marker for every rows, I prefer to use the leftover yarn of beginning row as stitch marker, and mark it on certain row only.

stitch marker with the tail from first row

4. Sepals
Note : Working in joint rounds.
Row 1 = started in 8 chains, joint by doing slip stitch into the first stitch (8)
Row 2 = sc around, joint (8)
Row 3 = sc, inc, repeat around, joint (12)
Row 4 = sc around, joint (12)
Row 5 = 8chains, slip stitch into 2nd stitch from hook, sc, sc, hdc, dc, dc, dc, slip stitch in to the next stitch in row 4, slip stitch into next stitch (repeat another 5 times), FO


Here are the flowers i done^^
hope you enjoy...







If you are not crocheting, and want to own these beautiful flower.
you may order it from me.
Location at Indonesia - Jakarta

Best Regards,
^^Online Craft Sanctuary^^ 
Text or WA +62856 6871 4155

No comments:

Post a Comment